This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read my full disclaimer for more information.
Y’all I love blueberries!! Last year I decided to grow my own blueberry garden and I’m hoping to get a big crop this year!! I even built a garden cover to keep the squirrels and birds from stealing all of my yummy blueberries!! As soon as the blueberries are ready I’ll be making some Blueberry Delight using my home grown blueberries!!
1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup flour (you can use gluten-free, if you need too)
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
8 oz Cool Whip
4 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
1 cup sugar, divided
3 tbsp cornstarch
1/4 cup water
- Combine crust ingredients. Spread in a 9x13inch pan for 15 minutes at 350F. Remove from oven and cool.
- Cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread over cooled crust.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Add water and 2 cups of the blueberries. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened and translucent. Crush some of the blueberries as they cook.
- Remove from heat and add remaining sugar and blueberries. Cool.
- Spread over cream cheese filling and chill.