This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read my full disclaimer for more information.
I don’t even remember where we got this family recipe but we’ve been making it for years!! I made it this year for Neil and he’s in love with it!! I asked him to take it to work so I wasn’t tempted to eat it but he says he doesn’t want to share it…hahaha
1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup flour (you can use gluten-free if you need too)
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
8 oz Cool Whip
4 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
1 cup sugar, divided
3 tbsp cornstarch
1/4 cup water
- Combine crust ingredients. Spread in a 9x13inch pan for 15 minutes at 350. Remove from oven and cool.
- Cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread over cooled crust.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Add water and 2 cups of the blueberries. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened and translucent. Crush some of the blueberries as they cook.
- Remove from heat and add remaining sugar and blueberries. Cool.
- Spread over cream cheese filling and chill.