The blueberry recipes continue…I mean when you pick 8 pounds of blueberries you have a lot of things to make!! We got this recipe from Elfie…I don’t know how to describe Elfie…I guess you could say she’s like my sister’s adopted grandma (not to be confused with my adopted grandma-Aunt Hilda). They didn’t really adopt us…they’re just nice ladies from church that would spend time with us and teach us about life. Anyway….Elfie gave us this recipe several years ago…and it’s amazing!!
2 1/4 cup flour
Instant Vanilla Pudding (Small Box)
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup walnuts, chopped
2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, instant vanilla pudding, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar and brown sugar. Cream together the sugar mixture and butter. Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Slowly combine the flour mixture.
- Once everything is combined, fold in the walnuts and blueberries.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 375 or until golden brown. Original recipe calls for 1/3 cup of cookie dough for each cookie, but feel free to make them smaller.
If you still have leftover blueberries, then I’d definitely recommend checking out my blueberry delight recipe here.